Monday, October 24, 2016

Designer Highlight-Angji Pruente

Hello everyone! It's time for another edition of Designer Highlight and the featured designer is yours truly! 



I have been crafting for almost a decade now. It all started when a friend who scrapbooked convinced me to make Christmas cards one year. After that, I jumped head first into this hobby and haven't looked back since! I started working for Riley and Company a few years ago when they had a brick and mortar store and really enjoyed it. When Tanya (aka Head Moose) asked me to be her Design Team coordinator, I jumped at the chance! The rest, as they say, is history. 

For my project today I made a Halloween themed vignette from a lantern kit by The Gentleman Crafter, Jim Hankins. I had so much fun decorating and setting the scene that I had to force myself to stop! I hope you enjoy my project as much I as enjoyed making it!











Here are a few of my favorite recent projects





















 Smiling Burt and I put the PRO in procrastinate (retired)







Thank you for stopping by today. I hope my projects have inspired you to make some time to visit your craft room and get snarky with Riley & Company! Be sure to follow us on Facebook!

See you tomorrow with another edition of Delightfully Dolores!

Angji

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Angji....just WOW!!! That is amazing!

Ava Gavloski said...

Wonderful presentation of all the stamps!!! Bravo well done!