Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tuesday Card Bonanza!

Hello everyone! It's time for another edition of Tuesday Card Bonanza!!! I hope you're ready for some winter Riley action and of course some classic snarkiness because the design team is in full Riley mode! Check it out:

Joy Stagg featuring Mrs. Claus & Naughty or Nice



Joy Stagg featuring Elf Riley & Dear Santa, I Tried






Katie Skiff featuring Coffee Riley and Poem for Mornings




Lisa McGushion featuring Campfire Riley, Tent Riley & Camping




Lisa McGushion featuring Popping Out of Cake Riley & Eat Cake



Lisa McGushion featuring Snowman & Riley



Lisa McGushion featuring Snowball Riley & White Christmas






I hope you are inspired to finish up your holiday crafting! I know I am! Be sure to follow Riley & CO on Facebook for even more inspiration!

Until next week,
Angji









2 comments:

HeatherB said...

Great cards!!

Tee said...

Ggorgeous and inspirational cards!